-
August 21st, 2005, 04:00 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Now thier doing Zepplin.
It's on fox.
-
August 21st, 2005, 04:03 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Crap, I have an infomercial on Fox. but VH 1 has the top 100 hard rock bands.
-
August 21st, 2005, 04:05 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Sweet!
My wife asked me if I'd heard that they were getting back together....
The only thing I've heard is the already past tour with both Sammy & Dave.
-
August 21st, 2005, 04:05 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Not zepplin, thier just talking about jimmy, sorry, and the van halen deal is over sorry.
-
August 21st, 2005, 04:07 AM
#5
Inactive Member
It's OK, I got Iggy Pop on VH 1
-
August 21st, 2005, 04:10 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Well damn it they are doing zep. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] lol
-
August 21st, 2005, 03:49 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Cool show on right now about van halen and how they got started, very interesting.
I didn't know gene simmons helped them get a record deal, and their first bass player, god that dude was funky looking, he had a big ass uni brow lol!!
-
August 21st, 2005, 03:51 PM
#8
Inactive Member
It would be helpful if you told us what channel it was FUCKING ON !!
-
August 21st, 2005, 03:58 PM
#9
Inactive Member
A few weeks back I posted a link to a website I found that has early VH recordings.... It's wild to hear early demo versions of songs like "Runnin' With the Devil".
One of the pages has all the Gene Simmons Demo recordings. One of particular note is "Fire". During the end of the song, when the chorus is singing "FIIII... AAAHHHH..." Gene's voice overdubs in really low... "FIIIRRRREE....."
Check it out... Classic VanHalen
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 21, 2005 01:00 AM: Message edited by: Axis Bold as B?im?n ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks